1. Use it as decoration.
2. Type some letters to some friends.
3. Type over a vintage photo, a poem or a letter to the people in the photo.
4. Type random words, cut them up and make a poem.
5. Take photos of it (they are so stylish even the beige ones are cool).
6. Learn to type properly or at least how your old typewriter works (this is on my list!).
7. Start that book, type that novel.
8. Write a love letter.
9. Type a joke.
10. Type on some fancy paper, find some vintage typing paper and type on that.
Yes, I just got a lovely new/old typewriter and as I wait for a new ribbon for it, I am having all the ideas of things I can do and write with it!
Happy Wednesday x
I’m so excited for you. I had an itch to buy one a couple months back and just went for it. It is such a great time. WHITE OUT!!! when your fingers aren’t used to it and strong enough you get sloppy and fatigued and start slapping wrong keys haha. Have a great time !!!
Ha! Yes I am going to need ‘white out’ and maybe a finger workout!
The sound and the rhythm is second to none. Enjoy
I had one for Christmas & it’s lovely 😊, a new ribbon will make all the difference. You probably know that like mine you don’t get a number 1…you have to use a small letter l & no exclamation marks…eek!!!
Have fun xx
I got the ribbon today and after putting it on the wrong way then correcting it, it goes like a dream!