Halloween is today, so I hope you have your costume ready and the littles are all set to go trick or treating. My boys are a bit big for trick or treating, but they will accompany the younger kids on our street, that way they all get their Halloween night trick or treating!
Here are some pictures from the last week.
1. My Mum sent me a recipe for Anzac biscuits and I have already made two batches! This is the first lot, they are so delicious, they remind me of Hob Nobs or digestive biscuits and are perfect with a mug of tea!
2. We have spotted some interesting messages on dog walks this week, little notes, stamped into metal tags and displayed for all to appreciate.
3. The Don Colley road trip came to our local art store on Friday and it was very interesting to hear him speak and show some of his sketchbooks. My favorite thing was that Don sketches in vintage ledger and record books, I love to use vintage books as sketchbooks so now I am on the look out for old ledger books!
4. Pumpkins are ready to be carved for Halloween!
5. The leaves are falling and the creek is low.
6. I am sure there are many fairies skipping around this tree with all of the mushrooms growing in a circle around it.
Happy Monday/Halloween x
Ah, Anzacs! An Aussie favourite! Just made a batch last week!
They are so yum!