1. I painted some loose flowers in my atlas sketchbook.
2. This scarf was an estate sale find and it is a beauty.
3. This frilly funghi appeared one morning this week.
4. Some leaves are turning into their autumnal colours.
5. We spotted a few turtles in the woods this weekend.
6. Many tickets for the Middle School annual chill cook off.
7. These plants appeared on the trail this weekend, they are not there now, so I hope they all went to good homes and that the bucket was left!
8. My youngest has been searching for bottles in the woods all weekend and he has found some very cool bottles from yesteryear. Isn’t it amazing how they are still sitting around 40 and 50 years later? So now we are researching our finds using the interwebs.
Have a great week! Happy Monday x
What a sweet peek into your week. First, the doodles caught my attention immediately. I love how your black paint seems to flow endlessly. I need to water mine down more or something. It always seems to be more blotchy and less flowy when I try to paint like that.
The rest of the peeks are really cool as well. I’m especially smitten with those bottles your boy discovered. I do hope you are able to find something online about them. I’m especially glad his searching was rewarded!
Have another great week! 🙂
Hi Hope! I used watered down india ink for the flowers and a sumi brush which helps the ink flow nicely.
The bottles washed up very nicely and he discovered that we have found a coca cola bottle from the 1950’s which is amazing to think that it has been sitting on the woodland floor for all that time.