1. A fancy new bracelet in my Etsy shop. Have I mentioned how much I like to make things!?
2. A very neatly nibbled mushroom.
3. Some of the first Autumn leaves.
4. A big mushroom in my neighbour’s yard.
5. Rocks forming the base of the creek.
6. Blue and yellow, the perfect contrast. Chihuly glass at the Missouri Botanical Gardens, I have to photo this every time we go!
I hope you had a good week and this week is even better!
Love you macramé jewelry and you find the coolest mushroom!
Thanks Ann, I think the mushrooms find me!!!