1. Something Blue. I spotted this lovely painting in an antique mall. I think she is super pretty.
2. I saw this!
3. Weather. Great weather for drying a washed hedgehog!
4. Can’t Live Without.
5. 8 o’clock. A new park from the top of the hill taken on a rare morning run!
6. Made me Smile today. Crunchy leaves!
7. On the Floor. A frosty leaf.
8. A Place. The boy’s ‘base’ in the back garden.
9. Heck yes!
10. I do this every day. Try to eat some good stuff!
11. A set. Vintage mugs.
12. Normal. A bunch of flowers given to me by my friend’s kids, a lovely normal.
13. Letters. Hand painted snail mail.
14. For me. I made a necklace, for me.
15. Hot + Cold. Chilly fox in a hot store.
16. After. A snowfall.
18. I love this. Making new jewels for my Etsy store.
19. Whole. A whole bowl of beads to make necklaces with!
22. A Favourite Thing. A new scarf, always a favourite thing.
23. I made this. Christmas cake.
24. I need to do this. Decide which book to read. I am reading ‘Everything I never told you’ and it is good so far.
26. Wall. A lime kiln in the snow at Rockwoods Reservation, MO.
27. I’m Thankful for This. Flowers for my birthday.
29. So, this happened.. I took some photos with my vintage Minolta 35mm camera, I wonder if any of the photos will turn out!?
30. I bought this. New lip balm for me and an Advent calendar surprise.
Another month of Fat Mum Slim photo a day all done! I think my favourites are 9, 21, 26 and 29.
Do you do any photo or other kinds of challenges? I think for December I am going to take all the photos in black and white and see how they all look by the end of the month.
That was the last post as part of National Blog Post Month and I wrote a post a day through November! I am pleased I did it and I found lots of new blogs along the way too.
That was so fun to scroll through all of your cool photos! Hurraw! Hurraw! I love the boys’ backyard base, and the scarf and of course your jewelry and the books and the sign and…..
Thanks lovely Jeanette, I have a sneaky swing on the tyre in the the base every so often!
I just love all your photos! My daughter asked if you were English, she saw how you spell mom mum. Her favorite photos were “birthday flowers” and the necklace with the pendant that she thinks looks like Shakespeare and mine were “snow on the pine needles” and “have a nice day”.
I like Have a nice day too! It was on the door of a shop and I spotted it as we were leaving, then looked like a crazy person as I took a photo!