1. I have been enjoying painting with ink and a sumi brush, using vintage photos as inspiration in my daily painting sketchbook.
2. The archery club hut on Forest Park.
3. A member of the mounted police department.
4. The back of the hut. I love the colour!
5. Don’t be afraid of the T-Rex, but don’t climb on him or feed him.
6. An abandoned painting station.
7. The planetarium at the St Louis Science Centre is the same colour as the sky.
Happy Monday x
Clare, these are so lovely! I adore the archery hut – the colour of the hut, the flowers dotted amongst the grass, the bare branched of the trees *sigh*