Here are some snaps from the past Christmassy week.
1. The piccalilli (Jamie Oliver Magazine) recipe worked a treat and it is delicious!
2. We got a little bit of snow and some freezing cold.
3-5. Laumeier Sculpture Park. here in St Louis.
6. After three goes at honeycomb toffee, I finally hit success!
7. Grass and water at Forest Park.
8. Monkey bread for Christmas morning breakfast. I used a ‘from scratch’ recipe and it was very successful!
I hope you all had a very happy Christmas!
Happy Monday x