May saw my eldest turn into a teenager, a trip to the zoo with school, the weather got hotter and hotter and school finished for the summer. Here are the photos I took as part of the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day project.
June has started, but it is not to late to join in. You know you are tempted! Come on, it’s a fun project and I love to see the whole month of photos all together, like this… 1. Begins with J… A custom necklace for my good friend. 2. Snack.
3. Collection. Shelves of vintage cameras at a local antique shop.
5. 4pm. I was at school and spotted Mr Y’s art project on display. Clay doughnut anyone?
6. From Down Low.
7. Taken from Above.
8. Blue. Trellis detail.
9. Favourite. Flowers from the school plant sale are always a favourite.
10. In the Garden. The garlic is doing well.
11. Mother. Best Mother’s Day card!
12. Ready. This guy was ready for his close up!
13. I Spy. At the zoo.
14. Lines. On the slide.
15. From where I walk. A dew drop on a Dandelion leaf.
16. Create. My Project Life album is coming along nicely. I am no scrapbooker, but I love to print and put my photos in albums.
17. Bag. On an adventure in the stream, we needed a bag for any treasures we found.
18. Something I drew. An idea for a purse or tiny bag.
19. Alone. I am sure I am not alone in loving vintage Ladybird books. This one is from 1969, it is as old as me!
20. Waiting. For the cookies to cool.
21. Card. I made for my friend’s wedding.
22. Free. All of these CatsEatDogs bracelets are free from metal.
23. Black + White.
24. Sunrise. I totally got up at 5.45am to get this.
25. Neighbourhood. A sunny day in the neighbourhood, the plants are doing well.
27. Meal. Tortilla Soup.
28. Unique. My blog is unique!
29. Negative Space. New dreamcatchers waiting to be necklaces.
30. Side View. The cactus is sprouting.
31. Sunset. Thank goodness the sky was a good one for this prompt! Thank you sun.
Do you take a photo a day? If you blog them, put me a link in the comments and I will pop over and have a look.
Of mine, I think I like 13, 19, 26 and 31 best. Got a favourite?
I hope your week is going swimmingly, see you tomorrow for Through The Lens Thursday.
I just love this Clare-you have great eye for putting these truly gorgeous photos together-it was so fun looking at them-I feel like I got a tiny peek into who you are. Don’t cut back on the number of images-they are all great!
Thanks so much Barbara, it is a great project to look back over the month of photos. x
I love these! The cumulative effect of each daily snippet is to feel like we are part of your family’s life. Thank you for sharing!
I am so happy this is the case Naomi, I deliberately don’t post much about family and kids, so I am pleased that I can still get a sense of our lives over without a million kid photos! x
Favs: pet and favourite
Thanks so much Kris, that crazy is always a good photo, and I always love the plants my son buys. Clare x